More information from O*NET OnLine:
Gaming Surveillance Officers and Gaming Investigators - 33-9031.00
Act as oversight and security agent for management and customers. Observe casino or casino hotel operation for irregular activities such as cheating or theft by either employees or patrons. May use one-way mirrors above the casino floor, cashier's cage, and from desk. Use of audio/video equipment is also common to observe operation of the business. Usually required to provide verbal and written reports of all violations and suspicious behavior to supervisor.
- Compliance Officer
- Security Officer
- Surveillance Agent
- Surveillance Monitor
- Surveillance Observer
- Surveillance Officer
- Surveillance Operator
- Surveillance Supervisor
- Surveillance Technician
5 of 10 displayed
All 10 displayed
||Licensing Examiners and Inspectors
||Animal Control Workers
||Interviewers, Except Eligibility and Loan
||Library Assistants, Clerical
||New Accounts Clerks
||Police, Fire, and Ambulance Dispatchers
||Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Act as oversight or security agents for management or customers.
- Monitor establishment activities to ensure adherence to all state gaming regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Observe casino or casino hotel operations for irregular activities such as cheating or theft by employees or patrons, using audio and video equipment and one-way mirrors.
- Report all violations and suspicious behaviors to supervisors, verbally or in writing.
- Supervise or train surveillance observers.
- Direct security operations.
- Discuss performance, complaints, or violations with supervisors.
- Monitor operations to ensure compliance with safety or security policies or regulations.
- Observe individuals' activities to gather information or compile evidence.
- Operate surveillance equipment to detect suspicious or illegal activities.
- Train employees in proper work procedures.
- Military Police (Army - Enlisted)
No information available.
- Surveillance-System Monitor