Operate pile drivers mounted on skids, barges, crawler treads, or locomotive cranes to drive pilings for retaining walls, bulkheads, and foundations of structures, such as buildings, bridges, and piers.
5 of 10 displayed
All 10 displayed
- Clean, lubricate, and refill equipment.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Drive pilings to provide support for buildings or other structures, using heavy equipment with a pile driver head.
- Move hand and foot levers of hoisting equipment to position piling leads, hoist piling into leads, and position hammers over pilings.
- Move levers and turn valves to activate power hammers, or to raise and lower drophammers that drive piles to required depths.
- Clean equipment or facilities.
- Inspect equipment or tools to be used in construction or excavation.
- Maintain construction tools or equipment.
- Operate cranes, hoists, or other moving or lifting equipment.
- Operate heavy-duty construction or installation equipment.
- Position structural components.
- Horizontal Construction Engineer (Army - Enlisted)
No information available.