More information from O*NET OnLine:
Credit Authorizers - 43-4041.01
Authorize credit charges against customers' accounts.
- Business Manager
- Credit Administrator
- Credit Director
- Credit Manager
5 of 10 displayed
All 10 displayed
- Evaluate customers' computerized credit records and payment histories to decide whether to approve new credit, based on predetermined standards.
- File sales slips in customers' ledgers for billing purposes.
- Keep records of customers' charges and payments.
- Mail charge statements to customers.
- Prepare credit cards or charge account plates.
- Receive charge slips or credit applications by mail, or receive information from salespeople or merchants by telephone.
- Analyze financial information.
- Execute sales or other financial transactions.
- File documents or records.
- Maintain financial or account records.
- Obtain personal or financial information about customers or applicants.
- Send information, materials or documentation.
- Unit Supply Specialist (Army - Enlisted)
No information available.