More information from O*NET OnLine:
Credit Checkers - 43-4041.02
Investigate history and credit standing of individuals or business establishments applying for credit. Telephone or write to credit departments of business and service establishments to obtain information about applicant's credit standing.
- Commercial Credit Reviewer
- Commercial Loan Reviewer
- Credit Administrator
- Credit Investigator
- Credit Manager
- Credit Processor
- Credit Representative
5 of 10 displayed
All 10 displayed
- Compile and analyze credit information gathered by investigation.
- Contact former employers and other acquaintances to verify applicants' references, employment, health history, and social behavior.
- Examine city directories and public records to verify residence property ownership, bankruptcies, liens, arrest record, or unpaid taxes of applicants.
- Interview credit applicants by telephone or in person to obtain personal and financial data needed to complete credit report.
- Obtain information about potential creditors from banks, credit bureaus, and other credit services, and provide reciprocal information if requested.
- Prepare reports of findings and recommendations, using typewriters or computers.
- Relay credit report information to subscribers by mail or by telephone.
- Analyze financial information.
- Compile data or documentation.
- Discuss account status or activity with customers or patrons.
- Interview employees, customers, or others to collect information.
- Obtain personal or financial information about customers or applicants.
- Prepare documentation for contracts, transactions, or regulatory compliance.
- Search files, databases or reference materials to obtain needed information.
- Unit Supply Specialist (Army - Enlisted)
No information available.
- Call-Out Operator
- Credit Reference Clerk