Plan and sell transportation and accommodations for travel agency customers. Determine destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations required. May also describe, plan, and arrange itineraries and sell tour packages. May assist in resolving clients' travel problems.
- Auto Travel Counselor
- Travel Agent
- Travel Consultant
- Travel Counselor
5 of 10 displayed
All 10 displayed
- Book transportation and hotel reservations, using computer terminal or telephone.
- Collect payment for transportation and accommodations from customer.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using calculator, computer, carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour's costs.
- Converse with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
- Print or request transportation carrier tickets, using computer printer system or system link to travel carrier.
- Provide customer with brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
- Calculate costs of goods or services.
- Distribute promotional literature or samples to customers.
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Prepare sales or other contracts.
- Process sales or other transactions.
- Sell products or services.
- Traffic Management (Air Force - Enlisted)
- Traffic Management Apprentice (Air Force - Enlisted)
- Traffic Management Craftsman (Air Force - Enlisted)
- Traffic Management Helper (Air Force - Enlisted)
- Traffic Management Journeyman (Air Force - Enlisted)
- Traffic Management Superintendent (Air Force - Enlisted)
No information available.